For inquiries related to verification of employment for a direct affiliation to Creative Associates International please send an email to SIV@creativedc.com based on the type of request as noted below. We will make our best effort to respond to your inquire within two to three business days.
- Full name
- Verified date of birth – (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Names of Creative Associates Project(s) worked on
- Employment Duration with each project
- Copies of employment agreements or any other related document, if you have them.
Special Immigrant Visa – HR Employment Verification Letter:
- Documents to establish identity: passport; National ID with date of birth
- Documents to establish employment history: employment badges, employment agreements
First, please review the eligibility criteria below prior submitting your request:
If you have worked directly with Creative Associates International for less than one year, and want to move forward with the P2 visa, please confirm and provide the information listed below:
- Please provide a completed P2 referral form (Excel Format of P2 Referral Form)
- Documents to establish identity: passport; national ID; birth certificates
- Documents to establish relationships: marriage, divorce, death, and/or birth certificates
- Documents to establish employment history: employment badges, employment agreements (If applicable, please include the project name, contract number, duration of contract, name of contractor, contracting U.S. government entity; and copy of the contract between Creative and the U.S. Government)
(*) For further information, please visit www.wrapsnet.org .
SIV Status Update:
SIV applicants with questions or seeking updates regarding their SIV application should contact the Department of State Hotline: 1-888-407-4747 (Alternate number: +1 202-501-4444). Additional information can be found at https://www.state.gov/afghanistan-inquiries/
Please review the information below:
- Resources for Afghan Allies – USCRI (refugees.org)
- Resources — Refugee Processing Center (wrapsnet.org)
Guidance for Evacuations
If you, a family member, or a colleague require emergency evacuation from Afghanistan, please send an e-mail immediately to ACTF@state.gov.
- Please include a copy of your passport page with photo image and any other ID documents like a Taskera.
- Explain very briefly why you are at risk at this moment and how many immediate family members are included in that risk assessment.
- Be sure to provide your email and mobile phone number in Kabul.
- Registration form: KRA Home – Kabul Repatriation Assistance (servicenowservices.com)
We are receiving a high number of emails and requests, and therefore the response time is longer than usual. We will answer your email on a first come-first served basis.